TC301A - Introduction to Canon Law I
Not avaliable for online application
|Course Type||On Campus|
|Course Category||T06 Canon Law|
1. This course provides a basic canonical formation for those preparing for their future priestly ministry.
2. This course brings out the ultimate goal of Church Law as helping man to achieve sanctification and salvation.
3. This course highlights the pastoral spirit, flexibility and adaptability of Church Law by referring to the canons of the Code of Canon Law and practical cases.
1. Basic concepts and spirit of Canon Law
2. Brief history of Canon Law
3. Structure and basic dimensions of the new Code of Canon Law
4. Book 1 of the New Code: General Norms
5. Organization of the Diocese of Hong Kong and local parishes
6. Obligations and rights of the clergy, religious and lay people
7. Sacraments from the canonical perspective
Teaching Mode: Lecture
|College Organization Structure||THEOLOGY DIVISION|
|Course Tuition Fee||1150.00|
|Course Combination||There is no records at the moment.|